Welcome to The Mushroom Farm Campsite
The Mushroom Farm is a beautiful eco-lodge (altitude 1100m) located near the fascinating, historical mission town of Livingstonia (Malawi).
We offer a friendly and comfortable place to stay for international travellers, locals and expats, while they explore the very best part of Malawi -The North!
The Mushroom Farm is uniquely located in a stunning cliff-top location within native bushland and has spectacular views across the Rift Valley, Lake Malawi and Tanzania.
The Reasons Why You’ll Love The Mushroom Farm Campsite.
- We have beautiful, spacious and comfortably furnished rooms.
- We have shady camping sites and tents for hire with bedding supplied.
- Our new room with private bathroom and beautiful open air shower overlooking The Great Rift Valley.
- Purpose built campsites for overlanders with rooftop tents, all with BBQs, picnic tables and taps nearby.
- There is a great restaurant with an extensive menu, serving a delicious international menu ranging from steaks and burgers to Mexican tortillas and Vietnamese rice paper rolls.
- A bar with great tunes, cold beers, cocktails and a good selection of wines.
- We have steaming hot showers.
- Our own spring water.
- We offer professionally run, high voltage activities to get the adrenaline pumping and tours of Livingstonia.
- Free Wifi!! ** Conditions Apply**
- We organise extended hikes to Nyika National Park and Ruarwe.
Thank you very much, we hope you have a great time with us at The Mushroom Farm Campsite.